Shine Montreal 2015 was March 27th and what a day it was!!! Almost 100 women participated in a full day of learning, empowerment, brainstorming and action! Pictures and testimonials to come shortly!!
Here’s what a few of the women in attendance had to say about the day:
During the Day – participants
- Discovered the power of CLARITY and why it is more important than strategy or resources
- Identified their Revenue Generating Activities (RGA)
- Learned how the inner critic voice might be sabotaging their business decisions & how to change that.
- Determined where to find 3-5 more hours per week to devote to your friends, family, hobby or charity
- Applied the 3-D’s (do, delegate, delete) to be more productive
- Figured out if the action items on your ‘To-Do List’ are getting your closer to your dream lifestyle/biz
- How to stop chasing Bright Shiny Objects (BSO syndrome is epidemic amongst entrepreneurs!)
- Created goals & learned methods to achieve them
- Found out why setting goals (Desired Results) saves you time, money & energy
- Learned why planning is the key to dispelling overwhelm, confusion & frustration and gaining the FREEDOM you desire
- Heard — Done is better than none (a Diana’ism)
- Applied reverse engineering technique so that they weremoving forward towards their Desired Results
- Discovered the biggest stepping stone to success … is failure and it’s okay!
- Scheduled and implemented new success habits which easily move you forward
- Identified a simple secret to having more free time – is a two letter word!
- Applied the formula Clarity + Alignment + Action = Desired Results!
we have partnered with Soles4Souls Montreal as our selected charity.
So save your shoes and bring along those you don’t wear; that are too small; too high; too low so that you can help someone else!!