Ever wonder why business owners do what they do? Sure – for many of them it’s the money! And then, there are people like my guest who have connected with their deeper purpose; their compelling WHY. Being purpose-driven is certainly a differentiator.
Jamie Madigan, CFP and I discuss:
- How Jamie found his ‘purpose/why’ and how it came in two different stages
- How his purpose impacts his business focus & efforts
- How to protect your business income – tax free
- Why advocating for yourself in all areas of life is so important
- What lights up Jamie today!
Jamie’s financial planning services are provided at no cost to his clients because he believes that Canadians shouldn’t have to pay to get ahead in life. Knowing that the need for financial literacy and financial planning is now greater than ever before, Jamie empowers each client to develop their own personalized Legacy Insights.
Jamie’s contact information:
- Website: https://www.beaconpoint.ca/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone #: 416-791-0535
- Social media links: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiemadigan/ , https://www.facebook.com/JamieMadiganFinancialPlanner/ , https://www.instagram.com/jamiemadiganfinancialplanner/
Jamie’s Action Plan for business owners who want to protect their income:
1. If you don’t have your income protected, reach out to an expert.
You’re invited to book a complimentary session with Jamie to answer any questions or concerns to determine if they’re properly covered or at risk – https://calendly.com/jamiemadigan/intro
2. Build a plan to protect your income that is customized to you and your situation! Jamie uses his Legacy Insights to help his clients.
Want to learn more about other ways to differentiate your business, listen here.
Share your feedback with me by clicking here and leaving a short voice message!