I love delegating and helping others learn this skill!
It’s really quite a simple skill …
In this episode, I share:
- Why delegating is really so simple
- 2 key principles of delegation
- The rule of 70
- How delegating is like painting a room – there are 3 main steps!
- Then I’ll answer the who, what, and when questions!
Once you learn to delegate, you’ll realize how much more time you have available to work ON your business.
If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to the earlier episodes in the series:
- Part 1, Episode 108 – 11 Small Business Pitfalls to Avoid to Reach 7-Figure Success (here)
- Part 2, Episode 109 – What Got You Here Won’t Take You There! (here)
- Part 3, Episode 110 – Are You a Chief Everything Officer or a Highly-Effective CEO? (here)
- Part 4, Episode 111 – Grow & Run Your Business Effectively – Like a CEO (here)
- Part 5, Episode 112 –How to Effectively Plan your week like a small biz CEO (here)
- If you haven’t already, do your time audit as suggested in the previous episode.
- Highlight those tasks that are $10/hour – those you can prepare to delegate by writing out HOW you want the task done; then you can delegate it.
- As you write out your process for each task, be sure to include a measurable outcome/result so that the person who takes ownership of the task knows whether they have done a good job or not.
- Continue to explore whether you can delegate some of your $100/hr tasks using the same process as above.
- Enjoy your free time!
Share your feedback with me by clicking here and leaving a short voice message!
Discover the #1 problem that’s holding your business back!
Take my FREE quiz – Business Freedom Calculator (here)
In 5 minutes, you’ll answer 22 questions that identify where you fall in one of the four stages of business growth. The calculator will lay out specific action steps you need to take now to ultimately achieve the freedom you desire.
Connect with me here:
WORK WITH ME
Currently, there are 2 ways you can work with me:
I am only accepting private clients in my 12-month Business Accelerator program (here) or
By booking a VIP Grow Day which is intensive session designed to give you my undivided attention and acceleration to accomplish something extremely fast. More information here.