There’s a big business myth that too many entrepreneurs buy into…
They start their business to create more FREEDOM and yet the last business owner I spoke to had very little freedom (either financial or time freedom). If that sounds familiar then you’ll love this episode.
In this episode, the third part of the Uncover Hidden Profit & Time Saboteurs series, I share:
- My experience with the Hustle trap
- How hustle shows up for most business owners
- How to apply the Entrepreneur’s Scorecard so you can focus on the activities that truly matter for you as the CEO of your business
- And my DEA process for CEO’s so they can stop being the bottleneck in their business and focus on more revenue-generating activities
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation.
1. Be honest with yourself – if your life is a mess; if you’re working way too hard – FIX IT, it’s your responsibility – there’s a solution for every problem.
2. Are you the bottleneck in your business? Are you doing $10/hr tasks
Download the Entrepreneur’s Scorecard here.
3. Are your operational ineffeciencies unsustainable? What kinds of systems can you implement?
4. DEA – make a list of all the tasks you do daily – everything – whatever isn’t in your zone of genius consider either delegating, eliminating or automating.
5. TEAM – hire for the future, not for your current circumstances.
6. Put only 3 things on your TO DO List daily and get them done when you are most productive.
If you have another TIP – please use my SPEAK PIPE link in the show notes to send us a voice message!
YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE first two episodes in the series below:
S2 Episode 45 – Lack of profit isn’t always just related to numbers! (Hidden Profit & Time Saboteurs 1 of 3)
S2 Episode 46 – What are people saying about you when you aren’t in the room? (Hidden Profit & Time Saboteurs 2 of 3)