My daughter is the ultimate 2nd hand shopper, and she just had a baby. So true to form she bought lots of things 2nd hand. However, before she purchased anything major – let’s say a stroller – she did a couple of things. She asked friends who had children AND then she went to Google to look for customer reviews!
If you are looking for a new fridge or set of tires, what do you do? Well, you might ask your friends for recommendations but I’m guessing you would also go to Google and look for brand reviews and recommendations.
Well – your clients are doing the same thing when they are looking for a lawyer to write their will, an accountant to do their year-end taxes or a financial advisor to place their new inheritance.
I found this statistic surprising, but according to Inc.com – 84% of people trust online reviews as much as they trust their friends & family’s opinions!
There’s a difference in business between just getting found and ultimately getting chosen. The right Google reviews can play a huge difference in you getting chosen over your competition.
In this episode, I:
- Share my findings from a 5-Star Attorney: A proven system any law firm can use to earn more reviews, attract more qualified leads and increase profits (by Andrew Stickel).
- Outline a 6-step process for using Google reviews for your business to attract more qualified leads and increase profits.
- Share the 6 magic questions I ask all my clients that will help you get better reviews and killer testimonials.
I hope you’ve enjoyed the other podcast episodes in this series including:
- Ep. 79 – 7 Powerful Ways to Retain Existing Clients and Increase Profits in Your Small Firm with Guest Anthea Mumby
- Ep. 80 – The Pickle Effect with Guest Expert, Shari Doherty
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation: