You don’t have a business unless you have sales! My special guest, Samantha Varner, The Profit Coach, and I share a love for all things PROFIT.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Her CRUSH profit formula and it’s 5 key pillars
- How sales isn’t sleazy; it’s no different than making a restaurant recommendation
- The importance of taking the ‘lead’ in a sales conversation
- One of the biggest mistakes we make during a sales conversation, especially at the beginning
- Steps in the sales conversation process and how it moves your suspects to a prospect and then a customer
- The importance of systematic follow-up
Without profit, business is just an expensive hobby. Sam Varner, founder of CRUSH Profit Coaching is on a mission to show business owners just how they can live full and robust lives while building massively profitable businesses. Using her CRUSH formula, Sam takes her 15+ years of experience in public relations, sales and business development to teach driven entrepreneurs how to create wealth through business ownership. From speaking on stage, to hosting her podcast She Needs Grit, Sam is the ass-kicking profit coach for the driven entrepreneur.
Connect with Samantha:
- Create your own step-by-step process for your sales conversations.
- Follow the process and continually make improvements.
- Track your conversion rates (i.e. # of sales conversations and the # of closes).
- Work to improve those conversion rates and shorten the time allotted for the conversation.
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation: