I’m calling this episode – the Eat Your Broccoli episode. You know it’s what needs to happen but omg you don’t like doing it!!!
If you ever found yourself pulling your hair out because you’ve more than once trained a new employee for exactly the same job – then this is for you!
Welcome to Think Like a CEO series!
If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to the earlier episodes in the series:
- Part 1, Episode 108 – 11 Small Business Pitfalls to Avoid to Reach 7-Figure Success (here)
- Part 2, Episode 109 – What Got You Here Won’t Take You There! (here)
- Part 3, Episode 110 – Are You a Chief Everything Officer or a Highly-Effective CEO? (here)
- Part 4, Episode 111 – Grow & Run Your Business Effectively – Like a CEO (here)
- Part 5, Episode 112 – How to Effectively Plan Your Week Like a Small biz CEO (here)
- Part 6, Episode 113 – Delegation: The Key To Freedom (here)
By the end of this episode, you’ll:
- Understand the sometimes confusing difference between systems, processes and SOPs.
- Have a simple 5-step ‘system’ for documenting your systems.
- Know 5 simple questions to ask yourself every step of the way.
- On a scale of 1-5 … 1 I have no systems for anything …5 – I have everything documented.
- Where could you improve your systems?
- Would it be helpful to have some support or accountability in this area?
Discover the #1 problem that’s holding your business back!
Take my FREE quiz – Business Freedom Calculator (here)
In 5 minutes, you’ll answer 22 questions that identify where you fall in one of the four stages of business growth. The calculator will lay out specific action steps you need to take now to ultimately achieve the freedom you desire.
Connect with me here:
WORK WITH ME
Currently, there are 2 ways you can work with me:
I am only accepting private clients in my 12-month Business Accelerator program (here) or
By booking a VIP Grow Day which is intensive session designed to give you my undivided attention and acceleration to accomplish something extremely fast. More information here.
Share your feedback with me by clicking here and leaving a short voice message!