Jennifer Chandler, Simple Desk, joins me as we discuss how to simplify her business and for her to become THE sought-after authority in her field.
Jenny & I discuss:
- Her ideal client and their problem
- How she wants more profit for her business
- The difference between growing a business and scaling a business
- Why revenue always follows reputation
- Hundreds of ways to grow a business but the 5 things to focus on
- The 2 things Jenny can do immediately to simplify her business including the Impact, Effort, Joy Exercise which you can download
- A long term strategy to expand her business
Connect with Jenny here:
Jenny’s ACTION PLAN:
1. Strategically simplify her offerings using the Impact, Effort, Joy exercise and focus on solving ONE problem for her ideal clients.
2. Increase her number of leads by using ‘other people’s audiences’ i.e. joining podcasting groups, joining networking groups and indicating that she specializes in helping business owners unbottleneck themselves through the use of systems.
3. Focus on selling & getting known around ONE core offer, and a down-sell and upsell to that offer.
4. Long-term develop an online course(s) that could be used as lead generators.
DOWNLOAD Impact, Effort, Joy Exercise here 👇