There are times when we can all feel ‘stuck’ or plateaued in our businesses whether it’s at a $50K, or $5M revenue! When it happens, it’s our natural tendency as entrepreneurs to do more – create more courses; products; services; attend more networking events; to post more on social media. However, in this episode, I’ll share with my guest how she can refocus her business by doing less!
Cheryl Scoffield, Kickstart Your Company, is my special guest. She has discovered that her business has stalled so we discuss how she can completely refocus her business and simplify it at the same time for more profit!
We talk about:
- How to ‘identify’ your dream clients so that they can self-identify themselves.
- Applying the ‘Do Less, better’ mentality.
- Why the Magic Rule of 1 works like magic.
- How a new lead magnet could give her dream clients a quick win.
To get into the ‘Do Less, better’ mindset, here is the counterintuitive way to refocus your business with the Magic Rule of 1:
1. Micro niche down (shift from being a generalist to a specialist).
Listen to episode 11 (From Overwhelmed to Overjoyed) with my client Milena Cardinal who exploded her profits when she declared her specialty!
2. Solve one problem for your dream client.
3. Create ONE solution (core offer) that solves that burning question.
4. Decide on the ONE method you want to use to get your message out there.
5. If you’re going to use social media, then focus on one platform.
Can’t wait to hear how this episode might impact your business by Leaving me your voice message feedback here.