Today so much of business conversations are around client acquisition – but why not more around keeping clients when acquiring a new customer costs 5x more than retaining the customer you already have.
According to Mr. Google – increasing customer retention by as little as 5% can increase profits from 25-95%.
With me for this conversation is my friend and long-time business owner, Anthea Mumby.
We discuss and give tangible examples of 7 simple and powerful ways you can improve your customer’s experience and keep them for the long term, thus increasing CLV (customer lifetime value).
As a reminder, I’ve created a checklist for you to download.
Here are a few of the things we discussed:
- Welcoming clients right from their start with you
- Staying top of mind with various strategies, not just email
- Sharing wins
- 10 word email
- Asking how you can help?
- Ways to delight your customers during the year
- How getting involved in your ‘community’ is a useful strategy.
- Anthea Mumby – Dream Team Consulting (here)
- Download: Client Retention: 7 Easy Strategies to Implement For Your Small Firm (below)
CONNECT WITH ME HERE
- Leave me a voice message here
- Book a Growth Strategy Session here
- Be a guest on my show Profit Potential Audit here
P.S. Feel like you’re Chief Everything Officer in your business?
Sick and tired of constantly putting out fires?
Are you finally ready to earn explosive profits and take multiple guilt-free vacations?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, then I believe you’d be a perfect fit as a guest for the Profit Potential Audit interview on my podcast. Not only will you get at least one concrete strategy to move your business forward, but you’ll also have the opportunity to increase your business’s visibility when you share the awesome work you do.
APPLY here: Book a Profit Potential Audit Interview here