If you’ve been listening to my podcast for a while, you know that I’ve taken a strong stand – you don’t need social media to grow your business. It’s true – you don’t need to USE social media as a lead generation tool – a tool to attract clients.
So if you don’t need to be on social media to attract clients, why should you be on LinkedIn?
My special guest, Iris Culp is a LinkedIn specialist and we have a great time talking about:
- As a ‘brand’, it’s important that you control your brand narrative or your LinkedIn is part of that strategy.
- 53% of people who know they need to make a business decision, use LinkedIn as their first research source.
- Why cookie-cutter marketing doesn’t work and what to do instead.
- We laugh over the term ‘defensive googling’.
- Try this exercise – Google your name: The first ranking will probably be LinkedIn (so what does your profile say – the right things about you, I hope)
Iris left us with 3 tips to quickly improve your LinkedIn profile and brand consistency:
- Headline – There are now 220 characters you can use to increase searchability.
- About Section – This is really a mini-website.
- Banner – Like a visual billboard; most people use too many words.
Iris Culp began her career as a writer and has 20+ years in communications, marketing and organizational development. She has spent a decade as a marketing consultant. Her current focus is specialized on LinkedIn. Her signature program is: “LinkedIn for Business: 6 Weeks from Questions to Confidence”.
She focuses on brand message clarity to create custom marketing strategies. Shas helped business owners double revenue in less than 24 months with no paid ads.
She is a single parent to two college-aged daughters and enjoys making landscapes beautiful with flowering plants and reading a good book. She believes one can never have too many flowering plants or books.
- Receive Iris’ weekly PRO-Tips:
CONNECT WITH ME HERE
- Leave me a voice message here
- Book a Growth Strategy Session here
- Be a guest on my show Profit Potential Audit here
P.S. Feel like you’re Chief Everything Officer in your business?
Sick and tired of constantly putting out fires?
Are you finally ready to earn explosive profits and take multiple guilt-free vacations?
If you’ve answered YES to any of the above, then I believe you’d be a perfect fit as a guest for my Profit Potential Audit interview on my podcast. Not only will you get at least one concrete strategy to move your business forward, but you’ll also have the opportunity to increase your business’s visibility when you share about the awesome work you do.
APPLY here: Book a Profit Potential Audit Interview here
Can’t wait to hear how this episode might impact your business by leaving me your voice message feedback here.