My guest, Joe Matz, has discovered that being a podcast guest is one of the best, and simplest ways to get your message out into the world because you’re using other people’s audience!
In his work with other service-based entrepreneurs, he found that many of them were happy to learn a system/process for getting on more podcasts so he created an easy-to-follow checklist that you can download here.
During this podcast episode, Joe & I walk through his simple to follow process including:
- Researching podcasts in your niche including keywords
- Prepare to leave the audience with a gift
- Prepare for the interview like a speech
- Build a relationship with the host
- Download Joe’s Checklist here
- Listen to podcasts in your niche
- Research podcasts in your niche including ones your competition has been on
- Build your pitch – be sure it’s a win-win
- Prepare for your interview
- Have a simple CTA
- It’s like a speech – Media One Sheet
- Build relationships by saying thank you and follow up
OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Carl Richards – Podcasting Myths (here)
Over the last 35 years, Joe has lived on three continents and developed over 10 businesses in diverse industries, cultures, and languages. Today Joe works with knowledge-based solopreneurs, small businesses, and executives who want to reach their business summit. He helps them close their knowledge gaps so they can build a profitable signature program and monetizing roadmap that is aligned with their dreams and revenue goals. Joe is also a course creator and podcast host of Entrepreneur Journeys.
CONNECT WITH JOE:
- Free Guide: Grow Your Business with Podcast Guesting (here)
- Podcast Guesting Success Course (here)
- Link to all contact info, free gifts, and events (here)
Share your feedback with me by clicking here and leaving a short voice message!