My go-to resource for all things digital including website design, copywriting and marketing strategy is my special guest – Geneviève Rochon.
Often what I see is that as a business grows, business owners haphazardly continue to add to their digital footprint – maybe it starts with a website, then they add one social media platform, perhaps another – and before they know it their digital footprint – their brand – is a hodgepodge.
Geneviève & I talk about:
- What is a digital footprint?
- The importance of consistency with your brand.
- The difference between a brand and a logo.
- 3 ways to know if it’s the right time to hire a brand strategist.
- 3 ways to tell if your website is working for you.
- Why your email list is still your best ROI.
- Mixing personal & business on your social media.
Geneviève and I also talked about lead magnets/freebies and she mentioned her blog (here)
Geneviève also offered a gift to listeners: www.genevieverochon.com/free-audit — a free 15 min website audit!
ABOUT GENEVIÈVE ROCHON, CEO and Creative Director
In a world where copywriting, website design, and marketing strategy often happen in their own separate silos, Geneviève Rochon is that rare unicorn who combines all 3 in her work to create websites for coaches and speakers that not only look beautiful but actually make sales.
A marketing nerd at heart, she uses data-driven strategies to enable the change-makers of the world to reach more people with their message. Her clients have seen their revenues double after working with her, and she’s helped start-ups go from $0 to $150K in under 18 months.
As the Founder of the boutique marketing agency Geneviève Rochon Strategy, Content & Design, she leads a small global team of experts who focus on working with high-performance Coaches and Speakers ready to uplevel their brand and their influence. Geneviève comes from a business background where she led teams of 60+ people and worked with clients like Warner Music and the PMO (Prime Minister’s Office of Canada).
She is a recipient of the Ottawa Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, and has sat on the Board of Directors of Ottawa Tourism, Meeting Professionals International (MPI) and several charities.
A self-described “extroverted introvert”, when not reading (anything! everything!) Geneviève can be found running after her 13 year old twins, and eating chocolate, often at the same time.
CONNECT WITH GENEVIÈVE:
- Do you have brand consistency across your website, social media, & email?
- Does your ‘brand’ have its own ‘voice’?
- Do you have a lead magnet that helps you grow your email list?
- Is your website working for you?
- Are you combining personal & business on your social media platforms?
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation: