I’m busy. I can’t take time off. I don’t have time for ______ (fill in the blank).
If you’ve said anything like that recently, then this episode is for you because I’m going to show you how to regain time in your calendar – perhaps 7+ hours a week!
In this episode, I share:
- My Work Less PROFIT More rules for creating a calm agenda and getting more done.
- Where successful CEO’s spend their time.
- 2 essential business concepts that will help you escape the chaos.
- 6 simple steps for structuring your weekly agenda.
- Why it’s important to shift where you’re spending your time as your business grows.
Welcome to Think Like a CEO series!
If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to the earlier episodes in the series:
- Part 1, Episode 108 – 11 Small Business Pitfalls to Avoid to Reach 7-Figure Success (here)
- Part 2, Episode 109 – What Got You Here Won’t Take You There! (here)
- Part 3, Episode 110 – Are You a Chief Everything Officer or a Highly-Effective CEO? (here)
- Part 4, Episode 111 – Grow & Run Your Business Effectively – Like a CEO (here)
- Entrepreneurs Freedom Scorecard – view here
- Time Audit Exercise – download here
- Diana’s Week at a Glance – view here
- Business Freedom Timeline – view here
- Where to spend your 30 hours/week? – view here
- Download the free templates.
- Do the exercises.
- Share with me where you saved the most time!
Discover the #1 problem that’s holding your business back! Take my FREE quiz – Business Freedom Calculator (here)
In 5 minutes, you’ll answer 22 questions that identify where you fall in one of the four stages of business growth. The calculator will lay out specific action steps you need to take now to ultimately achieve the freedom you desire.
Connect with me here:
Work with me:
Currently, there are 2 ways you can work with me:
I am only accepting private clients in my 12-month Business Accelerator program (here) or
By booking a VIP Grow Day which is intensive session designed to give you my undivided attention and acceleration to accomplish something extremely fast. More information here.
Share your feedback with me by clicking here and leaving a short voice message!