Feel as though you’ve hit a revenue wall? Although you get great results for your clients, your revenue is inconsistent. Join Sarah Hipps and me as we identify that she doesn’t really have a revenue problem but a reputation dilution problem.
- Her current marketing strategies, which include paid ads
- My recommendation for NOT using paid ads (gift here)
- How to counter-intuitively talk about her business to attract more high-paying clients
- An exercise that helps her focus and simplify her business so that she builds a reputation and revenue will follow
- Free Download – 100+ Ways to Get Known & Market Your Business here
- Exercise PDF – Identify One Problem
- Invitation to join – Differentiate to Grow program here
- Find out more about Sarah Hipps here
- Here’s my GROW Equation
1. Identify your primary Problem bucket – one of 4 (health, wealth, relationships or personal development)
2. Brainstorm the problems you solve and the results your clients want MOST – are willing to pay big ticket to solve and that lights you up!
3. Join Differentiate to GROW – here