Welcome to part 2 of the series – What if your business could accomplish absolutely anything! Last week I asked you to imagine that I had given you an Aladdin’s lamp and you had one wish for your business.
This week, I share the 5 essential components of a well-written Big Picture Vision that would help you bring this wish into reality.
I mention Michael Hyatt’s book – The Vision Driven Leader – and extended an invitation to write your Big Picture Vision with me in January.
Registration and details of this virtual event are here: https://dianalidstone.com/shop/vision/
A Big Picture Vision will help you make better decisions about people, processes, finances and strategies. It will also unify and inspire your team so that they are helping you build the business you’ve always wanted.
- Episode 58 – What If Your Small Business Could Accomplish Absolutely Anything? (Part 1 of 2)
- Episode 19 – A Great Vision Fixes Just About Everything with Guest Carey Conley
- How To Think Long Term, Even In The Face Of Uncertainty (read here)
- Top tips on becoming a more decisive & confident business leader (read here)
1. Be kind to yourself if you find goal setting & achieving difficult
2. Give yourself the gift of the Visionary GPS workshop here – https://dianalidstone.com/shop/vision/
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation.