My husband is my bookkeeper – that’s both a good and a bad thing! But he is very diligent about wasting money.
- Is there a subscription that I’m paying for that I’m not using?
- Why am I buying all those books on Amazon?
- Did I really need to attend this particular conference – will I next year?
- What expenses could I cut that aren’t bringing in the ROI (return on investment)?
My bookkeeper is very good at helping me with the OBVIOUS profit wasters.
I hope your bookkeeper/financial person does the same.
But what are the HIDDEN profit & time wasters?
Here’s an example of a HIDDEN profit & time waster…….
While I was working with a client the other day, she started searching for a document. She looked in this file and then other. She found the document and then couldn’t seem to open it. After several minutes, I could see her frustration level rise. She finally found the document.
But what was the HIDDEN cost of all that searching?
- First, there was her frustration – that’s a cost.
- Then there was the lost time – that’s a cost.
- However, the interruption of her workflow and then time to refocus was the true HIDDEN cost of that searching.
That’s what I mean about HIDDEN costs versus obvious.
Searching for documents is just one of the ways that we can be wasting precious time (and $$$) and we don’t really realize that we are doing it.
Starting September 20, for 3 days, I’m offering a mini-training that will show you how to plug the profit leaks in your business so that you can stop leaving money (and time) on the table!
AND I won’t be talking about the obvious profit and time wasters! Here’s a hint – on day 2, I’ll be sharing with you my thoughts on ‘reputation dilution’ and how this is costing you profit and time!
Each day in This workshop, Uncover Hidden Profit & Time Saboteurs, I’ll help you uncover a different hidden saboteur and share with you both short-term and long-term strategies to implement in your business so that you become more profitable and more efficient.
And these days – we all need that!
Check out the page here.
Then the information email will be sent to you about your next steps!
Oh – did I say that there would be prizes!!!
YUP – giveaways include books, swag, and perhaps some discounts on upcoming courses!!!
You won’t want to miss this all-new mini-training!!
YOU CAN DO THIS