WORDS…we use them every day and yet there was a time in my life when I really didn’t pay attention to each specific word, but in marketing your business – whether it’s on video, captions, social media, in your speech or on your website – there are some words you SHOULD NOT be saying – and other words that will definitely help you capture the heart and mind of your prospects.
I’m going to share some of those today – none of them have more than 4 letters!
In this episode, I’ll share:
- 3 deadly words you’ll want to avoid (and what to say instead).
- 2 words to use to create clarity so your prospect understands what’s in it for them.
- 1 word that’s considered the best word to use in your marketing!
It seems I’ve written about words several times!!! You might find these interesting!
- The One Word My Mother Didn’t Allow Us To Say!
- It’s Only Words
- Four Most Dangerous Words!
- 3 Deadly Words
1. Create your answer to what do you do – without using 3 deadly words.
2. Look at your sales pages and ask yourself whether you’ve provided true clarity for your prospect about what’s in it for them.
3. Check out your competition’s homepage website – did they use the best word in marketing more than the other word?
Here’s the graphic of my GROW Equation: