Easter has come and gone without the usual family gatherings and perhaps special meal preparations. But I hope that you still were able to connect with family in some way! For many of us, technology has been so helpful
But what about your business? Due to social distancing and the many shut-downs, many of you don’t have clients you can serve or don’t have the same volume of clients. So that means – you have some time on your hands to make your business even better!!!
Here’s five simple things you can do to make your business better and ready for the rebound!
1. Create marketing content to use later. The number one excuse I hear from small business owners is that they don’t have time to create content! Well now’s your chance!!! Depending on your content style, you may want to create a series of videos; produce a series of articles; start a podcast or even finish writing your book. Even after social distancing disappears, these resources will pay you big dividends!
2. Audit and update your website. Could your website be improved? Is your messaging accurate? Products still up to date? Is your ‘lead magnet’ still bringing you leads (do you even know?)?
3. Call clients, past clients, referral sources. Reaching out and asking current and past clients how they are doing shows that you care. Invest in these key relationships as they are the lifeblood of your business. You have the time and so do they.
4. Launch an email newsletter. Email newsletters are by far one of the easiest and most cost-effective marketing tactics available to business owners. Don’t have one – start one today!
5. Collect testimonials from previous work. Testimonials provide your marketing with credibility and authority. We all want more of them but it often takes time to collect them – especially if we don’t have a system for doing it. Watch the video below for hints on how to structure testimonials for maximum effect!
6. Create a REAL marketing plan. The purpose of any marketing plan is to generate leads (prospects). In today’s world, if you don’t have a real marketing plan with a sales funnel, it’s likely that your business will have trouble surviving – never mind thriving in this new economy. THIS IS MY SPECIALTY.
Schedule a Business Breakthrough Session with me today here – and let’s create a plan to simplify your marketing to grow your business so you don’t have to ‘wing it’ anymore!
Don’t waste this time – it’s the gift you and your business have been waiting for.
Schedule your complimentary Business Breakthrough Session here.
Did you miss these?