It’s so easy to get caught up in all the hype around planning for the coming year! There are courses, webinars, workshops, etc. all promising to help you achieve success in 2024.
However, in a recent December mastermind, we were urged to keep it simple. We were asked two very impactful questions that got me thinking about the coming year and I wanted to share them with you now.
I would urge you to set aside time to walk through this exercise!
In order for 2024 to be YOUR best year ever … (fill in the blank)
These might help inspire you…
- What would need to happen?
- What support would you need?
- What would it take for you to feel successful?
- Is there something you would need to let go of?
- What’s ticking you off in your business right now?
- What brings you the most joy?
What would be the BIGGEST impediment to your 2024 success? (make a list)
- What is your contingency plan or plan B?
- What’s the worst-case scenario?
- What’s the probable scenario?
Just by giving these two questions some deep thought and getting clear on the answers, you will be so much further ahead in your planning than 95% of other small business owners.
However, if you’d like to go through the exact planning process that my private clients go through, then I invite you to listen to Episode 120 of Work Less PROFIT More business podcast here and in the show notes, I’ve left a gift for you to download!
YOU CAN DO THIS
P.S. Watch for an upcoming new format for my newsletters!
For more on Annual Strategic Planning, check these out: